Monday 8 February 2016

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Eye brows



A week of viewing how the shape of my eye brows change everyday. I know slightly boring but it's different. I struggle everyday to keep up the desired shape so have a laugh a my eyebrows and see how I well my brows looked.

Monday brows:
So these looked ok, not the best though. One brow was thicker than the other, very noticeable when I had my glasses on. I tried to even them out and this is what I was left with. 

* GOOD BROWS *

Tuesday brows: 

I was in a rush as always and to be honest the brows didn't look as dramatic as they do in the picture. I believe I pressed down too hard so the brows are really dark. I don't care sometimes I like them dark. 

* BAD BROWS* 

Wednesday brows: 
Struggle day nothing more needs to be said.

* UGLY BROWS * 

Thursday brows: 
Simple make up on and finally had time to do my make up kind if good. I'm not really keen on the way the brows end, but sometimes when you mess about with the too much they don't end up looking good at all. 

* GOOD BROWS * 

Friday brows:  
I like the thickness but again the ending. They probably look too dark too but I love them like that. 

* GOOD BROWS * 

The weekend I never went out so left the brows in their natural state. Like the blog if you enjoyed it and comment. Keep updated by following x 

What's your eyebrow shape? Look at the first image and comment x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© L0OK@HER..BLOG. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig